PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! A question to the doctor of Century S.Novoselovu. I already to you addressed for with...

Lyudmila
16.06.2004, 10:04
Hello! A question to the doctor of Century S.Novoselovu. I already to you addressed for advice or council in occasion of trust to different methods of definition of a clamidiosis...
The analysis of a blood, has revealed nothing, a smear, - is positive. Treatment has been appointed or nominated: vilprafen 2. In day,-15 days, tsikloferon, - the first 2 nyxes every day, and then in a day, only 10 nyxes and ointment makmirror-10 days. After 1, 5 months, has handed over the analysis immunofljuoristsentnym a method (so have told or said in hospital). Rezultat-chlamydias it is positive. One week ago cauterized erosion and papillomas and again did or made vilprafen and tsifosin. And then there was this analysis. Please, advise what to do or make further, than to treat??? In fact again the same course will be noneffective!? And more a question. Whether Mozhno-kak-that to define or determine, how long at me this infection as 5 years, except for as with the husband, contacts were not. I am absolutely assured of the husband. Whether the infection in me so much years could sit and not be shown? And now signs any.
Please, help or assist, I any more do not represent, as with it or this to struggle, in fact it is time to think of the child!!!
Thanks!

New settlers V.S.
17.06.2004, 07:46
Repeat researches in 4 and 8 weeks after the spent treatment. Compare result. Only in this case it is necessary to make of the decision.