PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! 1 and 5 months ago on 35 36 week of pregnancy the analysis to...

tany
11.06.2004, 07:46
Hello! 1 and 5 months ago on 35 36 week of pregnancy the analysis of a blood on RW has given result slabopolozhitelnyj. In current of month I repeatedly handed over a blood and results varied (slabopolozhitelnyj - negative). The analysis of the spouse showed always negative result. We with the husband very much like and we respect each other, therefore about infection sexual by from tretih faces we exclude. To me "have recommended" to be treated, as a result ch/z 2, 5 weeks - threat of premature birth or births, an allergy on penitsilin. After sorts or labors the child healthy was born, have carried out all researches, and at my analyses and show slabopolozhitelnyj result. Explain, please, as it is possible to find out in addition what is it, for what reason it can occur or happen and whether there can be it actually the latent lues. If yes, why the spouse wash has not caught from me, or (put by words of the regional venereologist) at it or him immunity?

New settlers V.S.
12.06.2004, 17:27
Dear Tany, in this case there can be a speech about biological lozhno-positive reactions and the latent lues with which to you have treated, however specific antibodies (serorezistentnost now are saved?). Address to us in clinic of dermal and venereal illnesses or diseases MMA it or him. Setchenov: 248 62 00, senior lecturer Novoselov Victor Serafimovich. I wish health.