PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! On before last Saturday partnersha did or made to me minet och...

Alexander
06.06.2004, 11:22
Hello, the Doctor! On before last Saturday partnersha did or made to me minet very longly and persistently, t. To. I longly could not "burst". On Tuesday has felt an easy or a light;a mild short itch. Has passed or has taken place more weeks, vydeleny is not present, pains are not present, the itch (basically - in the mornings) has remained. What is it can be? P. S. Sexual genital contact I did not have 3 weeks... Thanks!

Alexander
07.06.2004, 17:29
Can, "Dermosolonum" to try or taste? And if will not help or assist, then, clear business, I shall go to the doctor...

New settlers V.S.
08.06.2004, 17:26
At a unsuccessful mouth (sick tonsils, a carious teeth, etc.) oral sex is dangerous to a penis.

Alexander
10.06.2004, 08:19
Today since morning (after oral contact has passed or has taken place week and two days) at the raised or excited status of a member has noticed, that a skin, like the beginning to climb down (or it is shelled). Whether there can be it a simple traumatizing of a skin. And if "Yes", how long it will be passes or takes place (updating of a tissue)? Thanks.