PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist! Smuzhem we do not live together, but in November he has arrived and for three days of infections...

Larissa
08.06.2004, 18:42
Help or Assist! Smuzhem we do not live together, but in November he has arrived and for three days has infected with parasitogenic disease, I tried to be treated independently - on the Internet have understood, what is it a pubic pediculosis and was smeared with Unguentum sulfuratum, wiped salicylic alcohol, neelju benzil-Benzoas, then sprej-paks, but could not recover and in March have addressed to the doctor, to me have appointed or nominated nedelju-ointment eritromitsinovaju for an adhesion raschesov, then to a bur with Glycerinum, ointment of Clotrimazolum and vnut svechi-geksikon and now suppositories betadin to night, but improvement idt very slowly, inside, not maintaining an itch I in water tear off in a vagina of these or it namertvo sitting parasites, but up to the extremity or end I can not recover, hours from 5 6 evenings an itch amplifies and is not present rest, parasites any colorless and yet will not pull out - act on nerves. I am very tired, have become thin, badly I sleep, was tortured. From me took krov-analyses good have told or said, vydeleny also in general are not present. CHto-you will advise me, whether Izlechivaetsja-this disease? What to do or make? Help or assist, I beg. I already think of a suicide. Larissa.

stas
09.06.2004, 07:58
The doctor, respond, please to the girl. She in fact is not guilty.

New settlers V.S.
09.06.2004, 16:41
Irrational, irritating treatment has led to inflammatory complications which in the further began to treat ointment with an antibiotic. Visible parasites already are not present, but only there are "impressions" of them. It was necessary to use initially nittifor. Now at the angry skin of it or this to do or make it is impossible. Address: 799 82 39.