PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor. My husband 1 one month ago was treated for a prostatitis (the easy or light;mild form). The doctor e...

INga
08.06.2004, 17:21
The doctor. My husband 1 one month ago was treated for a prostatitis (the easy or light;mild form). The doctor to him has told or said, that he has picked up it from the woman, is possible or probable iz-for old communications or connections. (we are married 3 years and the husband speaks, that to me did not change). Whether can be such, what this prostatitis was showed only 1 one month ago, and the husband has been infected we shall admit or allow years 5 6 (or more) back?????? Thanks for the future answer!!!

New settlers V.S.
09.06.2004, 14:52
The doctor has shown a high degree of absence of a step and illiteracy, than and has caused or called many questions in your family cell. The prostatitis more often (" the easy or light;mild form ") happens is caused or called by functional disturbances (the rare or infrequent, irregular sexual relations, the use of alcohol, exercise stresses, etc.) on which background even the usual banal infection (carious teeth) causes an inflammation of a prostate.