PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, it is urgent! Umenja on genitals (both internal, and external...

olja
05.06.2004, 22:18
The doctor, it is urgent! Umenja on genitals (both internal, and external) have appeared jazvochki. An awful pain, a burning sensation and an itch, also urodynias. Before constantly were white allocation, but pains and an itch were not. Casual partners and sex without a condom the last half a year was not. What with me?

Tatu - to You
06.06.2004, 21:09
I am assured, that at you herpes - VPG, however 1 or 2 it is unimportant (probably, also VPCH and TSMVI-too viruses). Be checked up on a ureaplasma and a mycoplasma. Probably, and this misfortune to all has joined Hand over analyses. Are treated with the partner together.
To blame it is necessary nobody: the herpes are at everyone, is simple its or his activation occur or happen at people with are weakened or easied. Immune system. The condom does not rescue or save;salvage from a virus.
In the USA similar 25 percent or interests of the population (therefore women and suffer that abortions sterility or barrenness) officially are ill or sick.
Treatment dear or expensive and long-term, with frequent retsedivami - prigotovtes. And then raise or increase immunity constantly - any weakening gives splash. If while there are no children - and do not plan. Exhaust viruses back in a nerve. Cells.
Pay attention to job of ovaries and erosion if is.
At me the last winter all has begun - abroad, and to treat steel 2 months later. Now I drink preparations, and all leaves before new cold.
And in general, move in a warm place. The herpes will leave. Summer - ideal time for bacterination (the truth, vaccines against it or him have not invented, she passes or takes place approbation in the USA). And ours oteestvenn. v-on will not rescue or save, though itself I wish to stick its or her trace. In the summer.
If all will prove to be true - do not despair. Drink medicines before improvement.
Forget about this itch and a burning sensation. Switch attention - you not one.
Treat a thrush and a dysbacteriosis!!!

New settlers V.S.
07.06.2004, 16:46
It is quite solidary with the given information.