PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, hello!!! PLEASE HELP or ASSIST me TO UNDERSTAND: I met...

ljusja
06.06.2004, 11:18
The doctor, hello!!! PLEASE HELP or ASSIST me TO UNDERSTAND: I met the young man 4 years, except for it or him at me nobody was. In the past to year to me have diagnosed: ureapazmoz and a bacterial vaginosis. To be treated the beginnings, but has thrown. He has handed over analyses and in it or him have found out nothing, I peresdala svoi-too anything. Recently he has admitted, that to him painfully to go to a toilet. He has handed over analyses: at it or him any vospolenie and in a blood are raised or increased erotrotsity (as he speaks). To Him have written out huge quantity or amount of medicines for prophylaxis, among them is Nizoral in tablets. I meet other young man, and at it or him were showed tezhe the signs: painfully to go to a toilet, he has handed over analyses, suspicion on a gonorrhea. Whether tell or say, please, probably what at the first young man only vospolenie and is more than anything??? Or he vse-taki deceives me???

New settlers V.S.
06.06.2004, 21:11
If at the second partner a gonorrhea someone "deceives" you.