PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, tell or say please, at me such situation: infection is probable...

Lagoon
01.06.2004, 07:31
Hello, tell or say please, at me such situation: possibly infection has occured or happened to August, 15 20th, on September, 20th I had slabopolozhitelnaja a Wassermann reaction. Then, in 10 days I have repeated it or her, she again was positive. It was treated retorpenom (3 in 7 days). Has handed over in two weeks after treatment RPGA (positive) and RV (negative). All surprises, that RV became negative so soon. Has handed over still RIT (it is not ready yet). Tell or say, whether it is possible or probable after all this horror, to have the healthy and high-grade child? And more: whether I can with such diagnosis nadejatsja on EKO? Thanks.

New settlers V.S.
02.06.2004, 13:17
1. Undoubtedly.
2. Yes.

Lagoon
03.06.2004, 14:25
Forgive or Excuse, but I have not understood you dear Century of D.Chto means: " the diagnosis not full "? Alas, but all blood, that at me have taken, I have described authentically! In fact I to itself not the enemy (though... It is doubtful, the truth? Having such state of affairs, but in fact I did not search for this "infection"!)
If to you it is not complex or difficult, prompt, that I still need to make that all would rise on the places. Thanks big for answers.

Lagoon
03.06.2004, 18:35
Dear doctor Novoselov. Century S.Spasibo to you for the answer. Whether I can nadejatsja on one more consultation at you? The matter is that I have not described all those problems, that to myself have created. I too legkomysleno, possibly, have concerned to the diagnosis, and afraid to go in KVD (besides all was found out casually when I have handed over a blood of what proijti inspection before predpologaemoj pregnancy, besides signs of disease were not any). And when I have received this "oshorashivajushchy" answer RV (will weakly put.) has run in an anonymous cabinet or study in which me and treated. And now anybody and never will give me of the information or inquiry, that I the person, instead of batsilla.
What to me to do or make? In fact RPGA, the REEF, IFA for ever ostanutsja positive? And RV can pljusovat when to her will take in head (so to me has told or said the doctor to which I have gone after an anonymous cabinet or study). And more, have intimidated, that now they will treat me once again in the same way. What to me now to do or make?
Excuse for so long and chaotic explanation.

The anonym
05.06.2004, 05:45
And more, prompt, and the truth, what blood RPGA, the REEF, IFA for ever ostanutsja positive, even provided that treatment is begun enough early? And whether there are ways (for example: purification or ablution of a blood any, imunnye preparations), what though kak-that to clear a blood what "to throw out" this infection for ever.

New settlers V.S.
05.06.2004, 13:09
The specified reactions can remain positive within several years. Ways of acceleration negativatsii are not present them (in the present vrenmja).