PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At treatment gestoza in a hospital at me have found out a yeast colpitis. Up to et...

Tatyana
04.06.2004, 14:49
At treatment gestoza in a hospital at me have found out a yeast colpitis. Before gde-that month disturbed an itch in the field of a perineum, any vydeleny was not, only an erythema of external genitals. Has passed or has taken place course of treatment by suppositories Geksikon, smears became good. After an extract from hospital there was a contact to the husband. As a result I - new had an itch and the some people of allocation. - visible, at us the general or common originators. Tell or say, whether it is necessary to hand over all over again the analysis on an infection (mycoplasmas, ureaplasmas, chlamydias) and only then to spend treatment (infections or a candidiasis)? Or it should be spent really candidiasis and treatment at once from it or him, not handing over analyses? And what treatment then should be passed or taken place to the husband that there were no relapses? It or he does not have any complaints. Very much I look forward to hearing. To us of 30 weeks.

New settlers V.S.
05.06.2004, 09:42
The sexual certificate or act has provoked your chronic process - vaginoz. In the beginning analyses, then - treatment.