PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. A floor of year back pereboela a lues, like has recovered, later...

29.05.2004, 02:53
Hello. A floor of year back pereboela a lues, like has recovered, later three mes after procedures the analysis of a blood otritsatelnyj-all four minuses. One of these days handed over a blood from a finger, there as it was found out for one do or make ekspress-the analysis on RV. Have told or said, that is simple UZHZHZHZHAAASNAJA a blood, through in a lues. Heh. What is? What's the matter? In fact almost two months ago all was negative... Horror!! One of these days I shall go to the attending physician. For now I wish to hear as soon as possible your speech in this occasion. And more... I again infectious also decay?
Thanks.

The anonym
30.05.2004, 03:56
Minus should be three, instead of four as KSR (RV) put with three antigens, instead of with four. What method to you had been made the analysis of a blood of a finger? Can, it was IFA? If so he it will be still long positive, but it does not mean, that you are sick, simply this analysis long time shows traces of the last illness or disease. And can be to you put RV in three months after treatment not with all three antigens, but only with one. And he was negative, and all the others yet negativirovalis.

31.05.2004, 20:01
In general it is time to die. I am doomed.

01.06.2004, 15:22
In general it is time to die. I am doomed.

The anonym
02.06.2004, 13:34
Do not speak nonsenses, my previous report speaks just that you are quite healthy to die, so, still early:))

03.06.2004, 21:12
=) thanks, have calmed a little. How you to call? You who? p. s. I called yesterday to the doctor, he has told or said, that parameters will vary in current of year and no trouble are not present. Simply that doctor who saw rezutaty bloods from a finger, whether I have told or said that hardly any more a corpse (she far not the venereologist, with such sympathy to me has told or said: " to you, the girl, in fact now it is necessary as that still to live " Here I neznala to laugh to me or to cry bitter tears. To frighten at us are able. Whether we shall track or we shall look after is in ours gos poliklinkah such concept, as - medical secret. Up to horror interestingly.
Thanks once again for the answer, it is very grateful. =-))

New settlers V.S.
05.06.2004, 03:01
Investigate or Research a blood in " the gold standard ": KSR, the REEF, RIBT - all will be clear.