PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I ask prokomentirovat results of the analysis. TSitomegalovirusnaja infe...

Sergey
29.05.2004, 02:51
The doctor, I ask prokomentirovat results of the analysis.
TSitomegalovirusnaja an infection: IFA-otrits (on antibodies
Class lg M), on antibodies of a class lg G 1 : 400.
And on 12 g M otr.
VPG 1 type lg G 0.75
VPG 2 types lg G 0.32
What does this mean tsifir? Whether It is time to run "to surrender"?
Has borrowed or occupied in these checks iz-for bad temperatury-
In the evenings up to 37, 4, and in the morning hardly up to 36, 5 I hold out.
And such song already half a year. Labiums are exposed eternally to the wind, on
Mucous a mouth scurf. A HIV, RV, gepatit-all is negative. Thankful in advance.

New settlers V.S., the venereologist
30.05.2004, 11:09
Playfulness of your tone, adjusts or sets up on absence seryoznosti in your questions, for answers on which in the virtual plan cerebral storm is required.

Sergey
31.05.2004, 01:17
The dear doctor! That you have accepted that for "playfulness"
More likely vsyo-taki from the category of protective reaction organizma-taki half a year goes this leapfrog. It is possible to address, certainly, to the doctor internally, but, to my regret, to doctors from district clinics of belief is not present (to these or it;this has by gone supruga-THREE!
Time handed over analyses, THREE! Time (the blood, urine) lost one of two). To go at once to paid vrachu-
You will recollect Zadornova-for your money will find so much
Illnesses or Diseases! Not in insult to you, the doctor, can to me is simple did not carry on doctors. Therefore also I try though something
To define or determine for itself by means of the Internet. I do not lose hope to hear the answer to my question.

Sergey
01.06.2004, 17:24
The doctor, I ask prokomentirovat results of the analysis. TSitomegalovirusnaja an infection: IFA-otrits (on antibodies of a class lg M), on antibodies of a class lg G 1 : 400. And on 12 g M otr. VPG 1 type lg G 0.75 VPG 2 types lg G 0.32 That this means tsifir? Whether It is time to run "to surrender"? Has borrowed or occupied in these checks iz-for bad temperatury-in the evenings up to 37, 4, and in the morning hardly up to 36, 5 I hold out. And such song already half a year. Labiums are exposed eternally to the wind, on mucous a mouth scurf. A HIV, RV, gepatit-all is negative. Thankful in advance.
The dear doctor! That that you have accepted for "playfulness" more likely vsyo-taki from the category of protective reaction organizma-taki half a year there is this leapfrog. It is possible to address, certainly, to the doctor internally, but, to my regret, to doctors from district clinics of belief is not present (to these or it;this has by gone supruga-THREE! Time handed over analyses, THREE! Time (the blood, urine) lost one of two). To go at once to paid vrachu-you will recollect Zadornova-for your money will find so much illnesses or diseases! Not in insult to you, the doctor, can to me is simple did not carry on doctors. Therefore also try though something to define or determine for itself by means of the Internet. I do not lose hope to hear the answer to my question.

New settlers V.S., the venereologist
03.06.2004, 06:23
Conclusion: presence chronic tsitomegalovirusnogo process and a carriage gerpeticheskih antibodies of type 1 (not genital). Are necessary immunokorrektory.