PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! On 32 week of pregnancy in me have found out a clamidiosis and vypis...

Svetlana
31.05.2004, 14:19
Hello! On 32 week of pregnancy in me have found out a clamidiosis and have written out 1. Methyluracilum 0, 5 4 times in day - 14 days, in 2 days eritrometsin 0, 5 4 times a day - 14 days, in 6 days after the beginning of a course - suppositories with nistaninom - 10 days. In day after acceptance of erythromycin at me has begun strong rez in a stomach, back pains (kidney). I have stopped to drink all tablets, have again gone to the doctor. To me have replaced eritrometsiin with Rovamycinum - 3 million unit of time a day - 10 days at conservation of other medicines (t. e. Methyluracilum and suppositories). A question: what for to me have written out Methyluracilum, in fact he ranozazhivljajushchee and more from a stomach ulcer, it can from it or him to me was badly?

<<To return to conference

New settlers V.S.
02.06.2004, 00:27
Quite probably, that Methyluracilum as immunostimuljator could cause or call a boring mucous a stomach. Pay attention in the summary on the following: whether Methyluracilum during pregnancy is applied?