PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My guy lives in Germany, and we periodically to each other go. Up to it or him...

Anna
30.05.2004, 07:54
My guy lives in Germany, and we periodically to each other go. Up to it or him at me nobody was. After the first occurring at me have found gardnerellu (PTSR) which I treated antibiotics. Then in its or her crops any more was not. He there too at the same time poprinimal an antibiotic. Now I again was at it or him, but we were only with a condom iz-for my thrushes. And here - at me in crop gardnerelly (plentiful body height) and a streptococcus alfa-gemolitich. (plentiful body height), except for it or this a little more other coccuses and yeast, and at it or him - only enterokokk (he at it or him and earlier was, but by this time has recovered). I am assured for 100 percent or interests, that at it or him anybody except for me is not present. How such can be? I the doctor is assured, that gardnerelly at me from it or him, and a streptococcus too though I have told or said, that he already accepted from them a medicine, and we were protected by a condom. Speaks - through a skin can be. To him in Germany the doctor refuses to appoint or nominate an antibiotic as he is not found out in it or him. What do you think, whether it is necessary to him to accept too antibiotics from gardnerell (tiberal) as he only recently was treated for enterococci by ciprofloxacin, and in general lately already it is a lot of antibiotics naprinimalsja? Thanks

New settlers V.S.
01.06.2004, 20:14
In occasion of a bacterial vaginosis the information will find in the answers executed below (see).