PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! One year ago in me have found out ureplazmu, a mycoplasma, I did not treat...

galina
29.05.2004, 11:26
Hello! One year ago in me have found out ureplazmu, a mycoplasma, I was not treated also me disturbs by nothing, except for poor or scanty albesent vydeleny. The husband handed over the analysis in other dispensary two times for a year, the infection is not found out in it or him, nothing disturbs. Then according to the doctor of the husband I have repeatedly handed over the analysis in the same dispensary, as the husband, the infection is not revealed. The doctor has told or said, that we are healthy. To what dispensary to trust? One is in JUZAO, another in SVAO.

V.Dvorjanchikov
29.05.2004, 23:31
Do not trust they be will not be mistaken. The description of the most typical signs of a mycoplasmosis (ureaplasmosis) can peep on our site http: // panacea. narod. ru (without blanks). At the same time glance and in section "Clamidiosis". These infections very much often go together at what, competing to variable success, can mask each other.

galja
30.05.2004, 20:59
Prompt please where in Moscow it is possible to be surveyed on ureplazmu, a mycoplasma and to receive consultation on treatment

galja
31.05.2004, 19:42
Prompt please where in Moscow it is possible to be surveyed on ureplazmu, a mycoplasma and to receive the qualified consultation about treatment?

V.Dvorjanchikov
01.06.2004, 19:06
There, where crop on specialized mediums is done or made. It is more reliable, than PTSR, etc., but too not 100 %. Treatment in Moscow everywhere is made by stereotypic enough set of antibiotics. Whether the choice of that other scheme or plan, as a rule, is carried out by results of inspection of your purse.