PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, prompt please, what is it can be. Signs the following...

Dmitry
29.05.2004, 11:44
Hello, prompt please, what is it can be. Signs the following: with frequency of times in 2 weeks the skin around of a head of a member reddens and otshelushevaetsja and there are small grooves on the head, all this lasts day 4, then passes or takes place.

V.D.
30.05.2004, 05:23
If it kak-that is dated to upotrebeniju "apparatus" to destination, that, probably, a contact dermatitis. Try or taste povarirovat circumstance, for example, primenit/to not apply a condom.

ALEKSANDR MESSES.
30.05.2004, 14:54
spustsja TWO WEEKS AFTER SEXUAL CONTACT, I HAD a STRANGE SPOT ON the DUMMY or PAPILLA And UNDER the MOUSE or MOUSY, FROM TIME TO TIME CAUSED RAZDROZHENIJA, WHAT IS IT CAN be?

ALEKSANDR MESSES.
31.05.2004, 05:22
spustsja TWO WEEKS AFTER SEXUAL CONTACT, I HAD a STRANGE SPOT ON the DUMMY or PAPILLA And UNDER the MOUSE or MOUSY, FROM TIME TO TIME CAUSED RAZDROZHENIJA, WHAT IS IT CAN be?

ALEKSANDR MESSES.
01.06.2004, 12:04