PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have caught chlamydias from the husband in 12. 2000. In January 2001 I have passed or have taken place...

Sonja
30.05.2004, 15:55
I have caught chlamydias from the husband in 12. 2000. In January 2001 I have passed or have taken place course of treatment and have handed over a check analysis. Nothing was revealed. In March 2001 I have become pregnant and have given birth to the son. When to him 2, 3 years, iz-for frequent illnesses or diseases of the son were executed, we have handed over a blood of the child on a chlamydia in March 2004. Reaction positive. Credits of 20 units. I handed over smears method PTSR on all to an infection in 11 2003. Have found out Nothing. As this infection could appear at the son if I was treated and is healthy. Than it is necessary to treat the child? The doctor has registered macrofoams, but I consider or count it or him not effective enough. And more, it is necessary for me to be treated again?

New settlers V.S.
31.05.2004, 04:50
The version. Not having recovered completely, you have infected the child was a womb (through a placenta). The analysis which has shown yours izlechennost, was incorrect. The life has shown another. Pediatrists are engaged in treatment of children. I regret.