PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the dear doctor! You could not help or assist on such question. Eats...

Grigorev A.N.
29.05.2004, 12:03
Good afternoon, the dear doctor! You could not help or assist on such question. There is a probability of that during conception, pregnancy and sorts or labors my wife (so, and) were " carriers or bearers trihomonadoza ". Now to our son 1 years and two months. Whether it is possible to define or determine at this age, whether has concerned or touched it or him it. Illness or disease have found out casually half a year back, during abortion in the wife. Were treated together. The wife approves or confirms, that infection prizoshlo 4, 5 years ago then it or her treated for a gonorrhea (in rural hospital) and more was nothing. Itself "external" contacts had no never. 2 years and 2 months ago at me were not clear urethritis, but the doctor (he treated the wife) has calmed, what is it simply the mud has got, I have drunk a tablet tsiproleta and all has passed or has taken place. How to check up the son?

New settlers V.S.
30.05.2004, 18:52
Do not injure the child, calm the imagination. As following your step can be searches of a gonorrhea at the same kid.