PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 8 mi the monthly child, I one month ago have made mini abortion under the analysis...

Kira
29.05.2004, 14:09
At me 8 mi the monthly child, I one month ago have made mini abortion under the analysis of a blood the suspicion on a lues was found out that from me, the doctor has told or said, peresdat a blood. In 10 days I have handed over a blood (after abortion accepted antibiotics: tsiprolet) and ekspress-the test has appeared negative but when have started to do or make more developed or unwrapped analysis there was positive, but very slow reaction. Have told or said, that this residual action of antibiotics which does not give a clear picture is possible or probable. As such could occur or happen, when I during pregnancy regularly handed over all analyses in the center of planning.
What displays can be at the child? In fact I nursed. At me no signs of an infection existing.
It is natural, that any casual communications or connections had no. The husband too I do not suspect. Whether there is to it or this any explanation?
The Wassermann reaction - whether is included into this analysis check on a lues? In advance thanks.

New settlers V.S.
30.05.2004, 05:37
Investigate or Research a blood in RIBT, the REEF. The Wassermann reaction - is included into " the gold standard " diagnostics of a lues. Questions seryoznye. Call to us in clinic with the purpose of exception biological lozhno-positive reactions: 799 82 39.