PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The latent form of current of a lues. What is it such? At passage dispanseriza...

Tasha
29.05.2004, 05:35
The latent form of current of a lues. What is it such? At passage of prophylactic medical examination at job at me were found out 4 +. After the first shock and repeated delivery of a blood my diagnosis has proved to be true. Any attributes of illness or disease at me was not and is not present. The husband has in parallel made analyses: he is completely healthy. The husband is my unique sexual partner more than 2, 5 years. Questions: whether I with myself could wear illness or disease more than two years, not noticing it or her and at regular sex without preservation not infecting the husband, for last 2 years handed over a blood from a vein (one and a half year ago all over again the husband, then I had hardly been ill with a rubella, in couple of months there was an abortion, it was then treated for herpes labialis in solid clinic) four times and the diagnosis "lues" has never emerged - really it or him could "look through or miss"? On a question on duration of my infection with a lues and ways of infection our attending physician of the answer has not given. And what, - speaks, - to you a difference? Treatment is begun, all will be good . Its or his tactics can be those at job with married couples. And whether probably in general to establish or install duration of illness or disease at the latent form? Versions, that my husband was a carrier of a lues, not being infected, no less than the household form of illness or disease, I consider or count as myths. And the answer to a question Whence? I do not find. It is very important to me to analyse a situation, having on arms or hand the competent information on my form of disease.

New settlers V.S.
30.05.2004, 02:00
1. Yes. 2. Doubtfully, however... Could. 3. At presence of illness or disease till 2 years - a lues hidden or latent early and after 2 h years - a lues hidden or latent late. 4. Address after July, 21st: 799 82 39.