PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After the sexual certificate or act, approximately day through 2 3, have appeared allocation and an itch in about...

Olga
28.05.2004, 05:26
After the sexual certificate or act, approximately day through 2 3, have appeared allocation and an itch in the field of external genitals. Allocation of white color with curdled fine crumbs (if it is possible so to be expressed).
I had a thrush, but the itch was in a vagina, and now basically on an input or entrance in a vagina, on a clitoris and in general on all surface. It I to that I statuses at present is not similar to a thrush. Though in the vagina the same of allocation, the same fine curdled flakes.
From me took a smear, but the doctor has told or said that the analysis not bad and if I have a desire she can to appoint or nominate treatment or I can buy or purchase Clotrimazolum.
Still I had a clamidiosis, but I have passed or have taken place treatment, have recovered (it was about two years ago),
Ordered to be surveyed repeatedly through any time (now I do not remember through how much, but approximately month through 3 6), but repeatedly it was not surveyed.
And present my status too does not resemble a clamidiosis (a clamidiosis I in any way did not feel). WHAT WITH me?

New settlers V.S.
28.05.2004, 15:26
Vaginoz.