PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have not received the answer to my question from 01. 07 therefore I ask to advise though...

Dmitry
27.05.2004, 19:08
I have not received the answer to my question from 01. 07 therefore I ask to advise though that nibud. I on a head around of one of sponges had a red speck which gradually increased and has extended or was enlarged and has extended on a circle near an output or exit mocheispuskatelnogo the channel. The size of maculae up to 1, 5 see in diameter, is slightly reder than a skin of a head, with a small brownish shade. The skin in the field of maculae became more morshchinestoj, but the cord or crimp did not become krasnovato-brown. The skin on maculae became as though slightly velvety due to set hardly appreciable krasnenkih bugorkov on krasno-a brown background of maculae. Sometimes maculae practically is not discernible preobretaja color of a usual skin, only there is appreciable a rugosity on a place of maculae, the Itch is not present. What is it such? And how of it or this to get rid?

PaaLadin
28.05.2004, 05:03
Eee... If under education inspissation - probably lues is observed... Opinion diletanta-the physician;)

New settlers V.S.
28.05.2004, 09:30
Observe process of 3 4 weeks. In case the phenomena to not be resolved independently, address: 799 82 39.