PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On arrival after a long absence my spouse handed over all analyses vkljuch...

Alina
24.05.2004, 11:11
On arrival after a long absence my spouse handed over all analyses including a tank. Crops in several laboratories and any bacteria it has not been found. Later 2.5 months at it or him find Trichomonases and a gonorrhea and in the acute form. Neither he, nor I had no casual sexual communications or connections. Whether infection with these or it nifektsijami excepting a sexual way is possible or probable? 8.5 months ago I have given birth to the child (during berem-ti presence would be found out from me the given infection? In fact many analyses) surrender

New settlers V.S.
24.05.2004, 17:58
Question: in 2, 5 months the spouse has addressed for research having the certain signs, what?

Alina
24.05.2004, 21:32
The husband had purulent discharges and after delivery of the analysis (smear) at it or him were raised or increased lejkrtsity 35 40 and have found out a gonorrhea. He has addressed to the doctor
The doctor has appointed or nominated nyxis KIRINA after a nyxis in day purulent discharges have disappeared. After the repeated analysis the quantity or amount of leucocytes has not changed and Trichomonases have been found out

New settlers V.S.
26.05.2004, 10:28
Plentiful purulent discharges - the certificate of active (fresh) process. Trichomonases during this period have not been revealed. Results a tank. Crops in your history sound doubtfully.