PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Help or assist to understand please. During casual sv...

Vlad
24.05.2004, 06:28
Hello the doctor. Help or assist to understand please. During casual communication or connection the condom has torn. In 3 days has gone in KVD, have taken a smear and a blood from a finger. Results good - that not obnoruzheno. In 1, 5 months has handed over a blood from a vein on a lues, and too nothing is revealed. But for this time condylomas have come to light. My doctor speaks, that it is more what analyses to hand over not necessary, as the first analyses have not revealed inflammations and for these or it 2 months projavili-themselves (except for a HIV and a hepatitis - on them in ours KVD analyses do not do or make). But when I came behind the answer of analyses to a lues reception other doctor conducted. He has told or said, that it is necessary to be surveyed on 3 diseases (on mine it is chlamydias, a gonorrhea and Trichomonases).
Who from them the rights?
And if it is necessary to hand over analyses, what and in what terms, that the nobility on 100 %?
Thanks.

New settlers V.S.
24.05.2004, 20:31
You wish to be healthy? Be surveyed, considering references of the second doctor, t. To. Terms after sexual communication or connection for this purpose suitable.