PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Victor Serafimovich, thanks for answers! Still questions it is possible? The matter is that at...

Lace
19.05.2004, 20:44
Victor Serafimovich, thanks for answers! Still questions it is possible? The matter is that at me after long continence the new partner, one, and he is healthy. If are hormonal disturbances nakakie garmony it is necessary to hand over the analysis. Whether it is necessary to trust analyses made in the usual medical center? How disease is passed?

New settlers V.S.
21.05.2004, 03:50
Has not caught sense of your questions. What it is discussed?

Lace
22.05.2004, 14:50
Victor Serafimovich, thanks for answers! Still questions it is possible? The matter is that at me after long continence the new partner, one, and he is healthy. At me in the analysis pojavilsja-gadnerellez. At the gynecologist was 2 months ago - all was vporjadke. If are hormonal disturbances nakakie garmony it is necessary to hand over the analysis. Whether there can be a bacterial vaginosis simply iz-for new the partner. Whether it is necessary to trust analyses made in the usual medical center (strangeness what the herpes 3 years ago have been revealed, and now it or him is not present)? How the bacterial vaginosis is passed?