PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask to help or assist to understand. I and my wife handed over analyses in different laboratory...

Igor
20.05.2004, 04:31
I ask to help or assist to understand. I and my wife handed over analyses in different laboratories analyses. I handed over in clinic uroginekologii TSMD (DNA) Kiev, analyses have shown polozh. A mycoplasmosis, the wife handed over in other clinic on a method imuno-fljuoristsent (REEF) and painting on Gramu. At it or her all analyses good.
Both those and other analyses cost or stand not cheaply. And result absolutely opposite. The wife has told or said, that will not treat what is not present. And me the doctor has told or said, that if the wife will not be treated, all treatment is vain. pozh-that respond what to do or make in such situation? I already proshol course of treatment but to sleep with the wife I am afraid.

New settlers V.S.
20.05.2004, 12:29
The wife "to be afraid" it is not necessary. Be investigated or researched on a mycoplasmosis by the same technique which was used for spouses. You are convinced, that are healthy.