PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor. I am a nice young man, I like girls and...

Vladislav
16.05.2004, 02:13
Hello, the Doctor. I am a nice young man, I like girls and they like me. But I have a problem. I do not test any pleasure from an orgasm. Mechanically all passes or takes place fine: an erection, an ejaculation - all as is necessary. In adolescence, in a dream I had pollutions (how much or as far as I understand, it is normal - the organism is liberated from not demanded semen) and during these moments of sensation were so strong, that I woke up and felt, how bright pleasure spreads on all body. Now instead of an orgasm on a body the cramp and only runs all. The first contact to the girl was unsuccessful - the condom has torn and I have picked up at once some infections: gardnerelyoz, a candidiasis, cooks also I do not remember, that else. Whether It is possible to explain absence of an orgasm transferred or carried (or, probably, till now present) an infection, or, for example, psychological, the reasons here are covered. What to me to do or make, whether it is possible to treat it? Tried to be engaged daosskimi in sex experts, but there speaks as to prolong an orgasm, not ejakuliruja, and what to do or make if orgasm (sensations) is not present in general?

dr. Fikret
16.05.2004, 17:23
na bi ne syazival eto s infekciami. skoree vsego u vas vse zavisit ot "golovi" to est vam nujen tot portner, tot gotoriy vam nravitsya i s kotoroy vam pryatno...

New settlers V.S.
16.05.2004, 20:11
The given status is caused by psychogenic influence of several adverse factors on which you inform. Discuss the given problem in conference "sexopathologist".