PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Novoselov of Century recently has handed over the analysis of a blood on an infection and about...

Elena
13.05.2004, 10:31
Dear doctor Novoselov of Century recently has handed over the analysis of a blood on an infection and have found out ureoplazmu lg slabopolozhitelno (1: 20), the husband has handed over a blood in the same laboratory, the same results... .potom he has handed over the analysis of a smear after provocation PIraginalom, ureoplazma - is negative. My doctor insists on treatment, I was treated... Its or his doctor, speaks what to treat it is not necessary. As a result... Sex with a condom... How to be. .i the infection is how much strong... A credit 1 : 20?

New settlers V.S.
13.05.2004, 19:43
In laboratory in which researches were carried out, specify a normal level of antibodies. N apredmet ureaplasmas you specify not exact data (?)

New settlers V.S.
15.05.2004, 07:03
In laboratory in which researches were carried out, specify a normal level of antibodies. For a ureaplasma you specify not exact data (?)

Elena
16.05.2004, 11:23
That's it and I specify as it has been written to laboratories though I handed over the analysis the first and doctors were surprised when the husband has come to hand over the analysis of a blood, they have lifted mine, have told or said that such cannot be, but when have made to him - have written too most, and laboratory the best in our city... From medical university. And mine gtnekolog has told or said, that I mean already for a long time I am ill or sick and even was treated (though I did not spend similar treatment earlier).