PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please! Where that 4, 5 months ago was careless sexual with...

Priests Alexey
15.05.2004, 02:06
Prompt please! Where that 4, 5 months ago was careless sexual communication or connection. Now excruciates diarrhea and strong burlenie in a stomach or belly in the mornings! I am afraid what is it a HIV but one of these days was checked on presence of antibodies = 0. About temperature and tussis it is difficult to tell or say, strongly I do not cough, about temperature simply I do not know? What is the expansion limfo-sites the same I do not know as to define or determine most that they have extended? Prompt pliiz. On a body inflammations have gone or send (are scratched!) doctors have told or said what is it stings what that (but I in it believe with greater or big work! And more a question evil thoughts in a head climb: through how much after infection of a HIV can projavljatsja diarrhea and strong burlenie in a stomach or belly? It can in general that nibud another. If time will be possible and is more detailed. Thanks!

New settlers V.S.
15.05.2004, 08:36
1. Possibly it is "evil thoughts" and you are healthy. 2. Repeat research on a HIV still twice with an interval in 4 6 weeks. The phenomenon of a lymphadenitis will be revealed by the doctor, ktoromu you will entrust the health.

Woodpecker
15.05.2004, 10:55
Calm down, the HIV at you is not present. At 98 % of an antibody appear during 3 h months so if you handed over the analysis in 4 months and have received negative result - rasslabtes.