PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or Assist me to understand, please, with my problem. ..

Elena
11.05.2004, 17:09
Hello!
Help or Assist me to understand, please, with my problem.
The matter is that in regional KVD to me have diagnosed a secondary lues, with for infections of 4 6 months.
I do not have constant sexual partner, and I do not conduct a frequent sexual life.
Since New year at me was only 3 partners.
On dates it:
On January, 15th
In March I accepted within 2 weeks antibiotics (for treatment of a mycoplasmosis)

On April, 21st
22, on May, 24th and 8, on June, 37th

I would like to try to establish or install terms of infection more precisely.
For me important specifies who from my partners could to be unequivocally a source of infection (most important 1 or 3 partners).
Whether it is possible or probable, what is it there was 3 partner (whether probably in this case fast advance of illness or disease for 2 months (since May) up to 2 stages?
Or it is earlier partners.
What the probability, what is it was 1 partner?
In KVD I have handed over analyses on July, 23rd, on July, 29th the result of the analysis was positive on a lues.
The matter is that all visible and oshchutimye signs were showed only in the middle of July, after 15 numbers I had plural convex soft inflammations on sexual labiums (venereal ulcers?), the throat has strongly inflamed, on stupnjah legs or foots there were reddish round maculae. Then on August, 1st there was a ulcer in tongue.
Help or Assist me to understand my problem, please.
Yours faithfully.
Elena

New settlers V.S.
12.05.2004, 15:45
At a secondary recurrent lues (term of infection of 5 6 months), you have caught in January. At fresh secondary - you could catch and in May. Data under analyses of a blood are necessary. Address for consultation in clinic: 799 82 39.