PDA

Просмотр полной версии : +31+ =???

Vyacheslav Jar
07.05.2004, 11:05
:confused: Hello. Results of the O-ANALYSIS (did or made partnyorsha - the doctor, directed on analyses, has told or said what enough to hand over to one since we are not protected by means of condoms)
Virus pappilomy 31 (4 +), TSMV (3 +), ureplazma (4+960), plus to all to it or this at me morbid insignificant inspissation of a prostate, and at it or her erosion shejki uteruses. Treatment has been appointed or nominated:
1) Panavir 0,004 on 5.0 i.v. in a day 3 then through 2 on third 2 (both), oksigrissant (400 dragees for two) 5. + 2 in day for 40 minutes up to meal., JUnidoks 0,1 - (4 up. To a two) 1-st day 1*3/ then 1*2/,
prostatilen (only to me) 1 up in/m 10 dn., Malavit (only to her) 1 fl. mestno.
2) Sparflo 0,2 - 4 (for two)
1-st day 2/ then on one in day., Vitaprost 10 (only to me) on one in day.,
3) polibakterin (2 up for two) 2*2/., TSinkteral (150 tab only to me) 1*2/.
+) (only to me) Suspension of Hydroperitum
2 fl. On reception of the urologist. (?)
Whether tell or say please treatment is correctly appointed or nominated? Whether it is possible to reduce cost of treatment by mutual substitution of preparations (the given complete set leaves on 16000 roubles)? On the neglect or a delay of treatment how much is dangerous?

Medtsentr
11.05.2004, 11:23
Unfortunately, we cannot make comments on the treatment appointed or nominated by other doctors.
Address to your attending physician for explanations. To us it to do or make medical ethics forbid. The candidate honey. Sciences
Kusov Vyacheslav Vladimirovich
Moscow, " Clinic on Vladimir "
.:306--43-66