PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Not ostavte a question without attention, please. I already it or him wrote but you it or him propu...

Andrey.
02.05.2004, 19:07
Not ostavte a question without attention, please. I already wrote it or him but you have passed or missed it or him...
Tell or Say please? About 3 weeks ago I had suspicious sexual contact to the prostitute. I used a condom (the truth is not assured or confident for it or him tselosnost in final etoge as it or her to define or determine, can be was small rozryv I not has noticed). And here gdeto 10 days ago at me the temperature up to 37.6 has risen and signs of cold (the rhinitis, throat there is some) have then followed. I have started to accept askofen + to drip laferon in a nose, it has not given result. The temperature keeps. I have started to accept Biseptolum (6 days), but it too does not give result. Temperature nearby 37, 3 - 37, 6 evening. In the afternoon 36. Aches a bit in district of heart a little. Whether it has begun me can disturb it to be spidom? I already nerves have exhausted all...

fyv
04.05.2004, 04:38
Yes * ** ts to you the friend! It is worse than spid! =)

The anonym
05.05.2004, 05:13
FYV-the full fool!!! Do not listen to it or him!!! And on tongue at engo will grow TIPUN.

Andrey.
06.05.2004, 10:57
Yes, but how are you doing are with SPIDOM?

The anonym
07.05.2004, 13:43
I, koneshno not the doctor, but on AIDS it is possible to hand over the analysis of a blood, - to mine..

The anonym
09.05.2004, 00:06
And in general, why you have solved, what is it AIDS? The temperature can keep from ANY inflammation in an organism, though ear, for example...

Andrey.
09.05.2004, 18:50
It is possible to hand over the analysis only in 3 6 months while in an organism there will be no antibody... For now sit and excruciate itself ideas.
And about an inflammation, many concurrences are simple, and at me earlier the temperature so longly never kept... And the more so without the weighty reasons. And about spida I can and I exaggerate simply very hypochondriac person....

New settlers V.S.
10.05.2004, 08:38
Address to us in clinic: 799 82 39.

Andrey.
11.05.2004, 03:53
Yes, simply I live not in Moscow...