PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello!!! From me took a smear on revealing of various infections I pass...

Leonid
01.05.2004, 13:36
Hello!!! From me took a smear on revealing of various infections passed sexual by and have diagnosed - a ureaplasma!!! Prompt how to treat such infection? What preparations? What is the time it is required? What consequences can arise?

Tanja
05.05.2004, 07:18
Yes do not worry, I was treated by antibiotics (tablets), weeks 3, but the doctor will appoint or nominate an individual course
And consequences down to sterility or barrenness
Here still that: partnersha too it is necessarily treated together with you

New settlers V.S.
06.05.2004, 20:32
1. An antibiotic of a wide spectrum of action + immunokorrektor. 2. Not less than 2 weeks. 3. The combination of several infections (except for a ureaplasma) is dangerous.

Alexander.
09.05.2004, 23:43
Hello. One year ago have diagnosed a clamidiosis. And the result was next day. Have in passing taken still various analyses. Treatment have appointed or nominated standard. Thus nobody was interested, in occasion of antibiotics, in fact they individually to everyone need to be selected! All kept painted by the doctor. At delivery of repeated analyses it was found out, that there were NO changes, on what the dock has told or said, what is it too it is good:-/
Whether can such be, or it chitstoe pumping out of money?
The spouse too addressed there. Obviously, as at it or her the same have revealed. During "course of treatment" not household contacts were not.