PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. Two weeks as I am engaged in sex With the new girl, but in with...

Sergey Alekseevich
04.05.2004, 09:16
The dear doctor. Two weeks as I am engaged in sex
With the new girl, but by virtue of the developed circumstances, a condom did not use (dyscomfort). But she applies a cream "Farmateks", and I use an antiseptic "Hlorgiksidin". Yesterday at me the easy or light;mild itch and reddenings in the field of a head of a member has begun, and today the head and an adjoining flesh has swelled and has reddened prodozhaetsja an itch. Such impression, that " in a brine was ". Whether It is possible to receive the answer proceeding from those data, that I have stated. Thankful in advance.

New settlers V.S.
06.05.2004, 00:28
Considering conditions of your problem or task: it not venereal, but the banal bacteriemic or bacterial process which has developed on a background of a dysbacteriosis or allergic reactions owing to active application of specified agents. Inside antihistamines and antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory hormonal ointments of 3 5 days. And again in ocean of beautiful game! With a condom.

Sergey Alekseevich
06.05.2004, 21:40
Dear Victor Serafimovich. So it also is. In 2 days already all became clear. It is a banal THRUSH.
Have accepted everyone on 150 "Difljukana". We wait. But the question arises: "hlorgeksidin" kills mushrooms "kandida" or not?

New settlers V.S.
07.05.2004, 21:25
Partly.