PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! Recently was on survey at the doctor, he has found out the Virus of the Papilloma...

Anatoly
02.05.2004, 13:18
Good evening! Recently was on survey at the doctor, he has found out the Virus of the Papilloma of the Person (it seems so). It is expressed at me in the form of small outgrowths on okrzhnosti heads of a member. He has told or said, that it is necessary to wipe it with what that napkins with a camomile, but I have not absolutely understood that he meant and that to me actually to do or make. I have sexual contacts to the girl, she my the first, these outgrowths have appeared up to it or her. Tell or say please that to me to do or make?! And more - at me on a body it not svjazanye is full rodinok, and at my father too most, a thing?

Anatoly
04.05.2004, 04:29
The doctor! I ask! Do not ignore my question! For me it is very important! I cannot already sleep week... I am am excruciated with feeling of fault before the girl! Help or assist!

New settlers V.S.
05.05.2004, 17:38
Dear Anatoly, is a question of peaked or acuminate condylomas. It is surprising, that the doctor "has defined" or determined" an infecting agent and has made it correctly, however has not given advice or councils on treatment of illness or disease. Therapy is spent as sitemnymi and local agents. I advise to address in our clinic of dermal illnesses or diseases MMA it or him. Setchenov within the next few days: 799 82 39, Victor Serafimovich. I wish health.