PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Victor Serafimovich, about one month was at you on reception back. Anal...

Lera
02.05.2004, 08:40
Dear Victor Serafimovich, about one month was at you on reception back. Analyses have shown nothing, except for certain raised or increased bacteriemic or bacterial sphere (-to mine so). And here recently talked to my partner, he skazalsh, that at it or him have found a urethritis. At me a question, than it threatens me and how for it or this to be treated?? And still me interests, why he has not been revealed prianalizah??? Thanks.

New settlers V.S.
03.05.2004, 22:27
Dear Lera, instead of telecommunication you have solved the problems to discuss on pages of the Internet?

I shall remind: from 17.11.00 in your analyses the raised or increased maintenance or contents of leucocytes in a vagina up to 30 40 has been revealed. In the same place the individual bacillary flora and individual coccuses that can already be estimated or appreciated as norm or rate was observed. Other changes in a vagina and in a urethra it has not been revealed. Special researches from a urethra on chlamydias, a mycoplasma, a ureaplasma of these originators have not revealed. The raised or increased maintenance or contents of leucocytes could be estimated or appreciated as the certain status of a hormonal background for the certain day of your cycle. Earlier at you in the anamnesis were unjustly marked or celebrated allocation of the curdled character, accompanied by an itch, that clinically testified for "thrush" - the process arising at the phenomena of a dysbacteriosis in a vagina. What in this case helps or assists? " polizhinaks "or" Terzhinan " on 1 suppository for the night within 6 12 days. Then repeated researches of smears (vulval or vaginal and urethral flora) are carried out. In occasion of the partner. What originators cause or call in it or him a urethritis? What flora is revealed at it or him in a urethra? When he has noticed an inflammation in the urinary channel? Depending on its or his frank answers it is possible to give advice or councils for you. And that that in your urethra from 17.11.00 has not been revealed attributes of a urethritis, you did not present the complaint to the speeded up emiction, the itch in a urethra, a burning sensation at an emiction is a question not to the doctor, and to own organism. I wish health.