PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Victor Serafimovich! Help or Assist to understand my problem! From the beginnings...

Ivan
02.05.2004, 10:15
Dear Victor Serafimovich! Help or Assist to understand my problem! From the beginning of puberty on the bottom party or side of a member basically at the basis I have rashes of corporal color (apparently from conference the phenomenon frequent) not disturbing and obviously formed iz-for active sebaceous glands. Thus already long time I have not so greater or big problems with a skin of the face (youthful acnes, etc.) . But here one of these days with horror has noticed a boring of a prepuce and occurrence on her of rashes of corporal color. Rashes in itself very fine (less than 1 mm) also are located or separately or small groups. The boring not strongly disturbs, but nevertheless is felt that the skin in this site became very sensitive. It and more can is simply caused or called by this boring or it is separate process, unfortunately till this moment so in details to myself there not prigljadovalsja - and I am sorry for ignorance honey. Terms - whether the terminations or endings of veins in this place are more appreciable chto-and such impression that can even them became more. Unfortunately more detailed picture of an event I can not give. Thus sexual contacts till now had no, so even I can not present whence this all has undertaken. It is unique possible or probable (my own) a guess - the general or common strong weakening of an organism - is badly transferred or carried a seasonal allergy on flowering.
Naturally I need to address to the doctor, but in connection with that in the near future for technical reasons in normal clinic I can not get - the greater or big request to prompt the possible or probable reasons of a problem and how much or as far as they are dangerous. In advance time is grateful to you and more apologize for an amateurish statement of a question.

New settlers V.S.
03.05.2004, 17:50
2 times a day use a cream Dermosolonum within 10 15 days. Find an opportunity to pay a visit to the doctor.