PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pimples on a member

The blonde
23.04.2004, 12:59
Be well! At my friend any pimples on edge or territory of a head of a member, not greater or big, white, on spots not pohozy and do not disturb it or him, we together 9 months and they were during all this time. He approves or confirms, what is it can be from cowards and td but the matter is that right at the beginning of our acquaintance he (as I think) has infected me with a ureaplasma which I here am already hollow year I fly or treat together with appendages and a thrush, become aggravated on this background. What is it can be? It is dangerous?
At it or him pereodicheski the herpes on a labium act, I know something about this disease and I am afraid of it or him, at all I do not allow him to kiss me (on labiums) during exacerbations, but here we were engaged in oral sex (kissed, then I kissed it or him there) and later has noticed under its or his labium this nenavisnyj pryshchik, similar to herpes. If it is herpes, whether I could infect it or him, and he then me?
I, vsvjazi with my problem many what analyses on zppp sdalala, at me have found only a ureaplasma, at it or him too anything is not present, but on herpes anybody from us did not hand over the analysis.
Now, we are not engaged sex, I am treated for a thrush, can something have a drink to him this time if infection has really occured or happened that then he has not infected me?
Thanks!

xMan
23.04.2004, 22:44
I, certainly, not dohtor! But which that at mnu was! pryshchiki on a head, if they on a circle vozlja edges or territories of a head it most likely is simple receptors! At one are developed very much at others is not present!
And here gerpis... I zdaval a blood from a vein, and have shown the analysis that at me gerpis razbushivalsja... The sore is not curable! She lives in an organism all time, nothing does or makes, but is sometimes shown! And where-O read, that during the pregnancy, shown gerpis, can lead to very bad consequences!
Descend or Go both, to good dohtoru!:) and ische! During treatment of a thrush (suppositories) sex zanimatsja it is impossible! Read instructions more closely or attentively:)))
udachki!