PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Calm somebody please! Business in that...

JUlja
22.01.2004, 09:46
Calm somebody please!
The matter is that my friend has absolutely casually pricked in a leg or foot narkomanskoj a needle! And suddenly she has been infected???
Someone can met with similar? Whether will probably catch, if she provaljalas skolko-that in a heap of dust?
Thanks in advance.

yyy
13.03.2004, 05:23
the Initial report from JUlja
Calm somebody please!
The matter is that my friend has absolutely casually pricked

Terrible accident. But I wish you to calm. JUlja, you to worry there is nothing, if he to you simply FRIEND (as you write). AIDS is not passed through hand shakes, by air and friendly kisses.

15.03.2004, 00:41
You can calm down a little, the HIV is unstable in an environment, and among its or his narcomaniacs not so much as it seems (though and not so a little). If this needle poshlogodnjaja all should be in norm or rate, well and if "fresh", then to judge trudnovato (Russian steel tape measure, however in it or her tozh it is possible vyjgrat). To you I can advise to refrain from close contacts to the friend, and it is obligatory to him to be surveyed on vich and virus hepatitises, at etom to specify when there was this case as antibodies appear far not at once in diagnostsiruemom quantity or amount.