PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Lues

Sasha
05.05.2003, 18:29
3 months ago in me have found out a lues. I have passed or have taken place a course from three nyxes and like as all has passed or has taken place. To me have told or said, that in two months it is necessary to make analyses, but in a month I had an eruption. I have gone to the doctor and that with a dissatisfied kind has told or said to me, what is it all nonsense and me it is necessary to address not to it or him;them, and to the dermatologist. And it is literally two days ago at me has again appeared jazvochka, it was absolute such what for the first time. In sexual communication or connection from the date of the beginning of treatment there is nobody nebyl. What to me to do or make and how to cure this muck that she any more did not disturb me? What rules need to be kept during treatment? Whether he can be passed through a kiss?

k.m.n. Kusov Century
13.05.2003, 12:26
Hello, Sasha!
Generally such questions which are very important for solving, it is necessary to set not on the Internet, and the doctor. Which examines you. Your doctor has advised you to address to the dermatologist. So? You were at it or him?
How I can help or assist you not seeing your rashes?

The seigneur
18.11.2003, 23:13
Recommend clinic for treatment of a lues, pozhajlusta.