PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I feel nep...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Hello,
I feel unpleasant pulling sensations (as though from within something tightens and it would be desirable to tighten back outside) in the field of the left testicle. Often it is shown when I sit. So it can collect for all the day, and for the morning, after a dream practically not chustvuetsja. The general or common status - nomalnoe, neither with a uropoiesis, nor with an erection, with semjavydeleniem while is not present problems. To the touch or visually too nothing is appreciable, the only thing on what has paid attention - after semjavydelenija the left testicle is hidden from inguinal area - before such was not exact. problemma zta old, addressed in different serious medical ucherezhdenija, but anybody could not resolve problemmu yet. I of an average body build, 35 years, unfortunately - a sedentary way of life.
I would be very grateful for advice or council. Whether it is possible to pass or take place a full course of diagnostics at you, how much it will borrow or occupy time?

-----------------

edvaritelno you should address to the surgeon on a residence as, according to your description, at you the hernia of the inguinal channel is formed.