PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Probably in a toilet (he at us on...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Probably in a toilet (he at us at job the general or common) something *quot; nN??*quot;. And even is on
Whom to sin. On a trace. Day on a head of a member has appeared easy or light;mild unpainful
Eruption. But having made analyses (all but a blood) has thanks God managed. I do or make trays or basins
From a pink solution of potassium permanganate also I smear spets. A cream from an allergy and an infection.
Nothing hurts, only the easy or light;mild burning sensation in a head sometimes begins. On everyone
The case has made a nyxis from a lues. Whether I can calm down and is quiet continue procedures, and also accept immunopovyshajushchee an agent without fear, what something will be shown later? Whether Probably to be ill with AIDS at such turn of affairs?

-----------------

To catch in a toilet not probably. All that you have listed, most likely, result of your pavors. But so far as you on genitals have rashes, most likely it is the CANDIDIASIS (dysbacteriosis). Application of antibiotics only will worsen your status. It is necessary for all of you to seem to the doctor who will spend the analysis (soskob), will reveal the reason of your displays and accordingly will appoint or nominate adequate treatment.