PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! All posledn...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
The dear doctor! All last year at me is observed proof depression of relative density of urine - from 1000 up to 1006 as in
The morning portion, and within day (checked repeatedly on Zimnitskomu), before it or this was not. Edemas began to appear under
Eyes, especially in the mornings. Thus I drink, a diuresis in the norm or rate a little, no pathological elements in urine are present. At crops
Body height is not present, US of kidneys in norm or rate. Within last year I was treated in occasion of chronic borrelioza and have passed or have taken place some courses
Strong antibiotics. Doctors (nephrologists) speak: can be at you and there is a small pyelonephritis, but antibiotics already all
prosanirovano. Than then such changes in urine and edemas can be caused or called, there can be it - result of action of medicines? It is necessary
Whether to worry and, if yes that it is possible to undertake?

-----------------

ekotorye medicines can slightly povlejat on function of kidneys. But those nemenee cannot exclude disease of kidneys. You should pass or take place doobsledovanie in institute of urology.