PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At devush...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Hello!

At the girl have found a thrush. Has addressed in a venerologic dispensary and
Has passed or Has taken place anonymous inspection: a smear + delivery of a blood. Result:
Mecotic urethritis. Any signs did not notice: pains,
Burning sensations, vydeleny. Have checked up once again the girl. Except for a thrush of anything
Have not found. We live enough for a long time together, we trust each other and not
We use condoms. Has addressed in other hospital. The analysis of a smear
devstvenno was pure or clean, as the doctor has told or said.:) has handed over the analysis of a blood on revealing
A lot of infections: chlamydias, a toxoplasmosis, a cytomegalovirus and more two.
All negative.
Read your heading *quot; Sexual infections *gt; ea?n?n?*quot;, where it is written, that at
Men a thrush not *quot; O???oaNO?n*quot;. I am am excited with that at me on
To scrotum (on a perineum: between a leg or foot and a scrotum) there was a white scurf and
Itch. Used *quot; e?OO??a???*quot; and *quot; i?Oa???O???*quot; (Myramistinum).
Scurf is not present more, but sometimes there is an itch. What is it can be?
Simply from sweat or a thrush, or still something? To doctors to go I am afraid.:))

Thankful in advance for the answer,
PaSient.:)

-----------------

I can not agree, that *quot; the thrush does not get accustomed at ?O????*quot;. A dysbacteriosis (kakndidoz thrushes) this independent disease which amazes mucous genitals not only at women, but also men. And if the thrush in interests of health of your pair it is meaningful to treat it or her is found out in your woman.
All on a skin of genitals which you have described, this independent disease, which treatment can be appointed or nominated displays only only after we shall examine you.