PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me to you such question: year...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
At me to you such question: one year ago I had a casual sexual contact and after that I do not cease to be excruciated in occasion of an opportunity of infection of a HIV. And the analysis make for some reason I can not - I am afraid... You most rasprotsranyonnye could not write to me signs of AIDS, through what time they are shown, how, and whether can be them in general. But how in another way it is possible to notice, what in an organism there is an infection? And more: mum did or made the analysis of the blood taken from a finger. Under this analysis define or determine, what illnesses or diseases *quot; ?anN??*quot; the person. And so, I too would wish to make, but there and then there is a question: whether it is possible or probable by means of this analysis *quot; Oa???OONOy*quot; AIDS?
In advance I thank!

-----------------

By means of the analysis of a blood (from a finger) not probably to define or determine AIDS! It is a lot of signs! About them you can learn or find out from our encyclopedia. And I would advise you to calm down and be surveyed on AIDS. Now many anonymous laboratories!