PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! My name is - Angers...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Good afternoon! My name is - Angela.
I wish to tell briefly the history that you could advise me, what actions to me to undertake.
- 1986 - cystic education of both ovaries. In the further did not disturb and has gradually resolved till the minimal sizes.
- 1988.-pregnancy and labors without complications.
- In a month (1989)-pregnancy and abortion, the spiral has been put.
- Since then could not become pregnant.
June 2001. - a laparoscopy. The obstruction of pipes is revealed. It is made rasechenie solderings with the further restoration of permeability of pipes. Also cystic educations on ovaries are removed.
It has been allowed to pass or take place advice or council a course of laser therapy on restoration of mobility of cilia in pipes. But procedure did not pass or take place.
So till now there are no changes.
Analyses on hormones were good. Handed over analyses on an infection, all is pure or clean.
Also I do not think, that a problem in mine to the man. With last husband we have lived 7 years. Its or his first girl had a pregnancy. There were also other men, still before I have learned or have found out about an obstruction of pipes. It would be desirable to understand the reason.
What can you advise me? Will cost How much these services?
The request to send the answer to the address of: anazarova@ogo.ru
In advance thanks.
Angela.

-----------------

In such situation if there are no infections, and you very much wish to have the child, I would advise EKO (by means of a test tube). It is done or made in the first town hospital. Write down phone free-of-charge honey. Services: 964-84-01, 964-84-03.