PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors!!! Very much about...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Dear doctors!!! Very much I ask to give advice or council as it is tired them free of charge and for money to beg at at whom the summer residence of advice or councils - a direct duty.
I was treated from peaked or acuminate condylomas. One month ago have made an electrocoagulation. NOW there is a process of an adhesion, like while new condylomas it is not visible. Very much I WISH TO AVOID OCCURRENCE of NEW CONDYLOMAS. In this connection very much I ask to respond:

1. Up to a destruction I did not pass or take place an immunotherapy. Whether there is a sense now with a view of prophylaxis to pass or take place a course of an immunotherapy and antiviral, considering, what (udaleni) I have already passed or have already taken place therapy? Or to do or make nothing before occurrence new?

2. If it is necessary to pass or take place a course immunnoterapii that it is better to use: agents which traditionally register in ours KVD or to insist on izoprinozine?

3. That to me to use more preferably in case of occurrence of new elements - an electricity, krio, the laser or himich. Preparations?

4. My girl has handed over analyses on UGI - negative (except for kandidy); on HPV (in a direction it is written 16, 18) - negative. Whether means it, what at it or her otsutsvujut 16 and 18 types (if I correctly understand), and can be present others? OR is absent in general papiloma?

5. If at the girl is present papiloma how to avoid its or her displays - whether to drink medicines (in KVD have told or said, what to drink is not necessary, ostensibly by and large is useless), whether it is necessary to use methods predohr.?

6. Time at the girl is not present HPV 16 18 types, means at me unequivocally not these types???? Whether has sense to me to hand over the analysis on papilomu??? How this analysis undertakes??

In advance thanks.

-----------------

Donkey of a destruction the immunotherapy is necessary. Up to a full adhesion a sexual life only in a condom. Regular survey will help or assist you to prevent generalization of process. A word *quot; OO?aON?y?*quot; speaks about absence of a concrete -virus. The woman is not a subject to treatment..