PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I accept to Diana-35 7 months...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
I accept to Diana-35 7 months and I wish to pass on Merilajn since 3-4 months ago there was an itch on all body. In the loose leaf to a preparation such itch is the reason for the termination or discontinuance of reception, but my gynecologist approves or confirms, that since the itch has appeared not at once, and after several months it hardly is somehow connected with application of a preparation and there is no necessity it or him to change, as in the rest prepapat is transferred or carried fine and even salutarily influences. Tell or say, all can taki it is necessary to replace it or him, and if yes, how? (simply to drink up already begun konvoljutu 35, to make a week break and to begin already with other preparation or to wait the next menses)

-----------------

Dear (aja) Olja
Change of a preparation occurs or happens under the control of the doctor who has appointed or nominated it or him. The cancelling is possible or probable, but then there will be a failure. On a cancelling of a preparation will appear menstrualopodobnye allocation. Talk to the doctor.