PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me following...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Hello. At me a following problem. The second cycle successively at me is not present monthly. To me of 30 years. Two sorts or labors (8 years ago and 14 months ago). In November of the last year there was a medicamental abortion. After it or him the doctor has appointed or nominated three-phase OK - Estrostep (Ethinyl Estradiol--20/30/35 and Norethindrone Acetat-1). First two cycles - plus-minus accustoming (sometimes in the middle of a cycle brownish allocation). After the second cycle monthly were very poor or scanty. In the beginning of the third accepted antibiotics (a renal infection) and, in addition to everything, has forgotten to drink in time one tablet, but has recollected it or this in 12 hour interval. Then in second half of cycle were krovjanistye allocation of brightly pink color of 4-5 days. In the extremity or end of this cycle monthly was not. The test for pregnancy negative. Has begun a new pack. And after 4-th cycle monthly have not come or stepped. Again, the test for pregnancy negative and the pregnant woman of I do not feel.
I live in America. Has made an appointment with the doctor 1.5 month ago for May, 8th.
Doctors here good, but medicine insurance and consequently the superfluous analysis will not make. Before reception I very much would like to know, that to me occurs or happens and on what research to insist. In this revival (i.e. on May, 5th) I should begin following packing OK. Whether it is necessary me to do or make it or not. Whether particularly these tablets approach or suit me or not. I can receive others only after reception of the doctor.
I feel well. Pains are not present. Always about itself could tell or say it is healthy. The truth last two months had twice herpes on a labium (cold?). Very much for me it is not characteristic. Whether I do not know it refers in general to an event.
Zaranie many thanks for the answer.

-----------------

Dear (aja) Tatyana
Because of the miss or passing of tablets at you dysfunction of ovaries has developed. You should cancel a preparation even if you cut a tablet on May, 5th. It is necessary to pass or take place inspection on hormones and US of organs of a small basin, especially it is necessary to pay attention to thickness endometrija (a mucous layer of a uterus).