PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 22 years. Abortions or what...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
To me 22 years. Abortions or any venereal diseases earlier were not. About 9 days ago I had a problem. After sexual contact to the man, later 4 days I had an easy or a light;a mild itch in genitals and a pain in the bottom part of the sexual labiums which are being in predverii of a vagina. Any problems at an emiction was not, later two days the itch has started to amplify, spegma has got a is gentle-pink shade, and then became similar to allocation of last days to a menses (not plentifully). The doctor in a district clinic has taken the analysis on flora (glasses), but the flora has appeared normal. Has told or said, that is possible or probable in all too intensive sexual certificate or act during any moment is guilty, wishes to make the analysis-provocation. I do not know it can nerves, but I began to notice, that slightly vospolilis corners of labiums (oral contact also was). At last inspection when the doctor tried to get instruments, it was sick, not deeply, in the beginning of a vagina. I do or make spryntsyvanija by grasses, the itch decreases, but does not pass or take place. To the urologist me yet do not direct or refer. What is it can be? My husband also sometimes has an itch (as he speaks) on a mucous part of a sexual member.

-----------------

Dear (aja) Marina
It is necessary to pass or take place inspection not only on flora, but also on an infection: chlamydias, a ureaplasma, a mycoplasma, a bacterial vaginosis, trihomoniaz, herpes, papillomovirusnuju an infection.