PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Two with lishn...

Anonymous
15.11.2003, 23:14
Hello, the doctor! Two with superfluous month back I have started to meet the guy, after a month of occurrings he has gone on physical examination and to him have put the diagnosis-. Then I each 10 days of days handed over analyses, including and a blood on antibodies. (immunoenzymatic definition of total or cooperative immunoglobulins to antigens-speak what is it the most effective 97 % of accuracy) the Result was negative. He has passed or has taken place course of treatment, now we already predohranjaesja, but today he has gone on check and again-positive take. How to be to me, whether it is necessary for something to be treated for prophylaxis? And whether what I have not caught is possible or probable? My doctor the-gynecologist speaks, that it is not necessary to be poisoned or persecuted with antibiotics in vain.
Whether it is possible to be engaged during treatment in sex with a condom?
Many thanks zarannee.

-----------------

Dear (aja) Natasha, 28 years, Kazakhstan, Astana
Treatment is spent at an establishment of an infection at the partner. Possibly, at your partner trihomoniaz has chronic character. It is necessary for you to pass or take place provocation and peresdat the analysis on an infection. During treatment by a sexual life to live it is impossible.